Sunday, September 15, 2013

New York Fashion Week 2013: My Top Favorites

New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014 Collection

It is September again which means the month of four most relevant fashion weeks are here; New York, Milan, Paris, and London. Each city has a different ways of how they design their own collections. I can’t tell you which one is my favorite because I love them all.


This week, I am going to reveal to you my top favorites in New York Fashion Week or also known as Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. This year’s NYFW Spring/Summer 2014 collections were great. There are tons of looks that I really like.

10 Crosby


 
 


BCBG Max Azria


 

 

Honor


 


Jason Wu


 

 




Kate Spade New York


 

 

Lacoste


 

 


Monique Lhuillier


 

 


Nicholas K


 

 


Red Valentino


 

 

Zac Posen


 

 

Zimmermann

 

 


Vera Wang


 

 

Tory Burch


 

 


Badgley Mischka


 

 


Oscar de la Renta


 

 


Michael Kors


 

 


Marchesa


 


Ralph Lauren


 

 

 

 


















No comments:

Post a Comment