Saturday, October 12, 2013

Paris Fashion Week 2013: My Top Favorites


Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014 
Collections

          Paris wraps up the Fashion Week for the Spring/Summer 2014 Collections. After Milan released their collections, it is Paris turn to amaze all the fashionable people of the world. Most of the fashionistas' favorite brands are here like Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, Hermès, Valentino, Lanvin, Givenchy, and Chanel. I love French couture because it's elegant, sophisticated, raw, and very high fashion.

                  Paris also released their Spring/Summer 2014 Collections. This year's Paris Fashion Week collections were really great. I have tons of favorites in PFW because few favorites are enough to satisfy me. The collections are artistic, edgy, modern, and unexpected. I'm sure that the stylists, bloggers, and fashionistas are amazed in this yea's PFW. And now, I present to you my top favorites for PFW. Here they are:

Ann Demeuleester

 

 

 

Azzaro

 

 

 

Balenciaga

 

 

 

Carven

 

 

 

Céline

 

 

 

Chanel

 

 

 

 

Christian Dior

 

 

 

Dries Van Noten

 

 

 

Elie Saab

 

 

 

 

Givenchy

 

 

 

 

Hermès

 

 

 

 

Jean Paul Gaultier

 

 

 












No comments:

Post a Comment