Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Fall/Winter 2014-2015 RTW Womenswear Collection: My Top Favorites

Fall/Winter 2014-2015 Ready-to-Wear Womenswear Collection: My Top Favorites
     
Fall and winter are coming to town. We must be ready for the cold weather. Some people like the fall and winter season, and some people don't. I am one of the people who like the fall and winter.
         
Aside from the cold weather, thick layers of garments are in for this season. This means the season of exposed skin is over, ladies! It's time to cover up. Women like to cover up with fur, tweed, leather, and other tantalizing textiles.
         
This is another fierce competition for our female fashionistas who dresses the best for winter. I observed many fashionistas in fall and winter in 2013. I must say that there's no perfect fashionista because every single one of them had their bad looks. After the bad looks, there goes those gorgeous looks that will impress you. This is also the time for year-end sale which means shopping.
         
This year's collections are full of thick, flowy, chic, and edgy garments. The colors and patterns of these collections are very modern and extravagant. They are also well-detailed, comfortable, fun, posh, and wearable.
         
I've gathered my top favorites from the fashion brands that made a great collection this season and I'm pretty that the fashionistas will like it. From New York to Paris, these collections that I've personally picked out are the things that a fashionista would like to buy.
         
Now, I'm showing them to you. These are my top favorites for this year's Fall/Winter 2014-2015 Ready-to-Wear Collection.

Alexander Wang







Badgley Mischka











Balmain











Bottega Veneta











Burberry Prorsum











Carolina Herrera











Chanel











Christian Dior











DKNY











Dries Van Noten









Givenchy











Gucci









Lanvin











Louis Vuitton











Michael Kors











Prada









Saint Laurent












What are your favorites in Fall/Winter 2014-2015 RTW Womenswear Collections?



No comments:

Post a Comment