Tuesday, July 1, 2014

London Men's Fashion Week: Spring/Summer 2015 Collection

LONDON MEN'S FASHION WEEK SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION: MY TOP FAVORITES

Hello Fashionistas,

Before, I combined my favorites in London, Milan and Paris to show the best of the best but I realized it's a little bit selfish and bias. I decided to pick my favorites in each city.

London is the "Trend Capital of the World" because of some of the best trendsetters and designers. I love London for offering some of the best menswear collections. I'm looking for the clothes that I would actually wear when I go to London.

Anyways, London just finished showing their Spring/Summer collections and I am here to show you my top picks for the spring and summer. I think I found the perfect outfits for this season. If you don't agree with me, that's totally fine with me because I know everyone has their own taste and style. I'm pretty sure that the male fashionistas would want to wear the pieces that I picked for the spring and summer. I've gathered the pieces that are comfortable, wearable and unique.


The textiles of the outfits that I picked are comfortable and warm. The colors and patterns of the outfits are very appealing and wearable. You can wear them anywhere you like without feeling conscious and ashamed of what you look like. These are the pieces that I really like and would buy for my spring and summer wardrobe. These outfits are very ideal for this season. Now, I present to you my top favorites in Spring/Summer 2015 Menswear Collection and here they are:

Burberry Prorsum

 

 

 

 


Christopher Kane

 

 

 

 


DKNY

 

 

 


Dunhill

 

 

 

 


Hackett

 

 

 

 


Tom Ford

 

 

 

 



Actually, I really like this year's LMFW Spring/Summer Collection and the reason is that the fashion designers are more creative than before. They used the colors and patterns very well. The way they styled their models are fun, new and exciting. They gave me new ideas for my styling needs that a fashionista would use to their looks. I must say, they did a great this year.

Did you like my picks for this season? Let me know in the comments below. I want to know your feedbacks and suggestions. What are your top favorites for the LMFW Spring/Summer 2015 Collection?

Fashionably yours,

Charles


No comments:

Post a Comment