Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Red Carpet Review: 2015 Grammys

RED CARPET REVIEW: 2015 GRAMMYs



Hello Fashionistas,

The Grammys is over but I'm here to give my review on the red carpet. The red carpet fashion is my favorite because the stars are giving their all to present themselves as an artist.

I'm actually quite impressed and surprised for this year's Grammys because these artists wore more glamorous outfits than freaky ones. I expect Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus and etc. will be in worst dressed list but this year, they proved us wrong. This year's Grammys was all about the cleavage. The longer the necklines, the more chances that you'll get noticed. I still can't believe that Madonna will wear a freaky outfit. That's not new for her but her age says no-no to her choices.

I collected my favorites and others' favorite today. Now I'm going to show you what they are.

Here are the red carpet looks that I picked:


RIHANNA

in Giambattista Valli


Who says RiRi can't pull off a big gown? She proved us wrong. She looks pretty in pink. With her ponytail and her chopard jewels, this look goes to the best dressed list.











BEYONCE

in Proenza Schouler


The Queen B looks sexy and classy at the same time! She definitely fits for this dress. Sheer fabric + Plunging neckline = Sexy goddess.
What makes this outfit looked better, are the chunky rings and her wavy hair.










MILEY CYRUS

in Alexandre Vauthier
















KATY PERRY

in Zuhair Murad
















IGGY AZALEA

in Armani Privé












NICOLE KIDMAN

in Thierry Mugler











NICKI MINAJ

in Tom Ford











KIM KARDASHIAN

in Jean Paul Gaultier










LADY GAGA

in Brandon Maxwell








ARIANNA GRANDE

in Versace

CHARLI XCX

in Moschino

CHRISSY TEIGEN AND JOHN LEGEND

in Pucci

CIARA

in Alexandre Vauthier

GWEN STEFANI

in Atelier Versace

JESSIE J

JENNIFER HUDSON

in Tom Ford

TAYLOR SWIFT

in Elie Saab











These images are not mine. If the owner of these images wants to remove o delete these items, I gladly removed them.



What are your picks for this year's Grammys red carpet fashion? Let me know in the comments below.




Thank you for reading!


Fashionably yours,


Charles

2 comments:

  1. I love Rihanna's and Kim's look!
    Great post :)

    http://mauriciovanstraaten.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a perfect way to start my day! these photos are truly inspirational. Love the quality of it ♥

    http://contemporaryboy.com

    ReplyDelete