Monday, June 22, 2015

London Men's Fashion Week 2016 Spring/Summer Collection



LONDON MEN'S FASHION WEEK 2016 SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION: MY TOP FAVORITES

Hello Fashionistas,

          I was too busy in my thoughts that I almost forgot about the fashion week. Oh well, that’s just me. Anyways, since London Fashion Week is done, I’m going to pick my top favorites, as usual.
        
          I’m quite surprised with the collections that have shown in London. The concept of each collection varies from one another. There's contemporary, modern chic, classy dressing, urban, laces, rave prints, floral, and etc.

          The colors of each collection are vibrant and dull at the same time. There's a lot of prints that are cool, edgy, and crazy. It’s like going back to the past when vibrant colors and prints are trendy. There’s a lot of color blocking, I tell you that. 

          Every collection I've seen uses different types of fabric on their garments. The cut of the garments of each collection are contrasts of modern and classic. There are skinny and baggy pants, print on print, layers of garments, and etc. I guess they got used to skinny pants that made them decide to bring back the baggy pants.


Here are my top favorites:



ALEXANDER MCQUEEN


 

 

 

 

 



BURBERRY PRORSUM

 

 

 

 

 



CASELY-HAYFORD

 

 

 

 

 




COACH













J.W. Anderson













JAMES LONG













OLIVER SPENCER













RICHARD JAMES













TOPMAN













These images aren’t mine. If the owner wants me to delete/remove the images above, I will gladly comply to their request.






Thanks for reading! Love you guys!




What are your favorites in the London Fashion Week 2016 Spring/Summer Menswear Collection? Let me know in the comments. You can also give me some suggestions.





Fashionably yours,


Charles

1 comment:

  1. I was too busy in my thoughts that I almost forgot about the fashion week. Oh well, that’s just me. Anyways, since London Fashion Week is done, I’m going to pick my top favorites, as usual.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW0rO1PjNW0

    ReplyDelete