Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Milan Men's Fashion Week 2016 Spring/Summer Collection



MILAN MEN’S FASHION WEEK 2016 SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION: MY TOP FAVORITES


Hello Fashionistas,


          I was done choosing my top favorites in London and now,  it’s time to pick my favorites in Milan. My usual routine after fashion week.

          I must say, few of the fashion houses went a little overboard with their designs. Some of the collections went from bad to worse, and some are crazy in a really bad and weird way. Fashionistas will have to think a hundred times before wearing it. It’s a make it or break it situation.

          Good thing there are few collections that are pleasant to the eyes of many people. It might have been used for the past seasons but the important thing is that you can wear them anywhere you like. I chose these babies because  these are fun and wearable. You could actually pair them with anything.

          I’m really loving the color blocking that the designers used in the collection that I’ve chosen for guys. It is something that men (including myself) would want to wear for spring and summer. I also saw various prints that are very edgy and interesting. The kicks that they used in these collections are very cool and sleek. I’m a big fan of great-looking shoes that are unique and stylish.


Wait no longer people, here are my top favorites:


ANDREA POMPILIO

 

 

 

 

 


BALLY


 

 

 

 

 


BOGLIOLI

 

 

 

 

 



BRUNELLO CUCINELLI

 

 

 

 

 


CORNELIANI

 

 

 

 

 



NEIL BARRETT

 

 

 

 

 


PHILIPP PLEIN

 

 

 

 

 



RALPH LAUREN

 

 

 

 

 


SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

 











TRUSSARDI













VERSACE

 

 

 

 

 



Z ZEGNA

 

 

 

 

 




These images aren’t mine. If the owner wants me to delete/remove the images above, I will gladly comply to their request.







What are your favorites in the Milan Men’s Fashion Week 2016 Spring/Summer Collection? Let me know in the comments. You can also give me some suggestions.





Thanks for reading! Love you guys!


Fashionably yours,


Charles D


1 comment:

  1. I was done choosing my top favorites in London and now, it’s time to pick my favorites in Milan. My usual routine after fashion week.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW0rO1PjNW0

    ReplyDelete