Monday, July 6, 2015

Paris Men's Fashion Week 2016 Spring/Summer Collection

PARIS MEN’S FASHION WEEK 2016 SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION: MY TOP FAVORITES



Hello Fashionistas,


            Since Milan was done with the Men’s Fashion Week, it is time for Paris Men’s Fashion Week, as usual. I will now choose my top favorites in Paris. I’ll tell you guys, it won’t be easy this season. This is also the time when Givenchy announced that they will do haute couture again and they did it this week.


            I thought some of the collections in Milan are crazy. Guess what? The collections in Paris are even crazier, like in Raf Simons, Saint Laurent and Thom Browne. Crazier prints, more baggy pants, and a throwback from the past decades are just things I noticed in the collections in Paris. If you don’t believe me guys, check it yourself. You’ll be the judge.


            I’m quite lucky! There are still good-looking clothes on the runway that you can actually wear. I saw something interesting to wear outside of the house. You might want to try that. The pieces that I’m going to pick for the guys are modern and wearable at the same time. The important thing is that you’ll be able to add new clothes in your spring wardrobe.


            The prints of these collections are crazy however; some of them are wearable and unique. Some of the fashion houses used neutral colors for their collections. The color blocking of each look are perfect for spring. There’s a contrast between the loose and tight fittings of the garments in those collections. It is something to look forward for spring and summer.



Here are my top favorites:


ANN DEMEULEMEESTER

 

 

 

 

 


BALMAIN

 

 

 

 

 


DIOR HOMME

 

 

 

 

 


DRIES VAN NOTEN

 

 

 

 

 


GIVENCHY

 

 

 

 

 


HERMES

 

 

 

 

 


LANVIN

 

 

 

 

 


LOUIS VUITTON

 

 

 

 

 





These images aren’t mine. If the owner of these images would want me to delete or remove them, I would gladly comply with their request.



Did you like my favorites for this season? Let me know in the comments below. What are your top favorites in Paris Men’s Fashion Week 2016 Spring/Summer Collection?






Thanks for reading! Love you guys!



Fashionably yours,



Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment