Wednesday, December 7, 2016

10 Wardrobe Pieces That Men Should Have This Winter

10 Wardrobe Pieces That Men Should Have and Own This Winter

Hello Fashionistas,


       It has been over a year since the last time I posted an article or a blog post here. I've been very busy with my job. I don't really blame my job for it. I just need to work, you know. I'm quite lucky now because I was able to find time doing this post. Anyway, let's focus on the main purpose of this blog post.

       It's Winter. I can definitely feel the cold breeze on my skin even I'm on a tropical country. I have to wear a sweater before bed time. And also, I have to take a hot shower every night. 

      Guys, we have to look stylish despite the cold weather. There's no reason for us to look like we're about to sleep. I've searched through online articles and blogs to find the perfect pieces that we should wear. It's not just about looking good, it's about looking and feeling good this season. We don't have to spend much to look great, right?

1. Cardigans


      This is the first piece that captured my interest. Cardigans are back and can be seen everywhere. Guys wear various Cardigans depending on the color, fit, and texture because it's versatile. This lightweight garment can be worn in the office or in the streets. 

       You can wear this with a shirt and a tie or with a plain T-shirt. Try pairing this with sharp looking Oxfords or with your old reliable sneakers.

Here are some Cardigans that you can choose:

 

BRUNELLO CUCINELLI Shawl-Collar Mélange Cashmere Cardigan, CLUB MONACO Shawl-Collar Cable-Knit Cardigan, GUCCI Stripe-Trimmed Cable-Knit Wool Cardigan, SAINT LAURENT Slim-Fit Cashmere Cardigan



There's a lot of Cardigans to choose. It only relies on how you imagine your Cardigan would look like when you wear it. You can shop around for Cardigan in Mr. Porter.


2. Boots

I'm a huge fan of Boots and I don't know why. Guys wear Boots more than Oxfords. I'm not surprised about that. You can shop around in Mr. Porter.

//cache.mrporter.com/images/products/723993/723993_mrp_fr_l.jpg large//cache.mrporter.com/images/products/732720/732720_mrp_fr_l.jpg large
//cache.mrporter.com/images/products/751641/751641_mrp_fr_l.jpg large//cache.mrporter.com/images/products/792678/792678_mrp_fr_l.jpg large


GRENSON Justin Panelled Leather Boots, A.P.C. Leather Chelsea Boots, TRICKER'S Stow Suede Brogue Boots, ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Suede Chukka Boots


3. Sneakers

4. Trench Coat

5. Scarves

If your neck is feeling cold, wear a scarf! 

6. Turtlenecks/Rollnecks


       If you're not a fan of scarves, you can always cover your neck by wearing Rollnecks. This garment can be worn everywhere as well. 



NEIGHBORHOOD Slub Cotton-Jersey Rollneck T-Shirt, MAISON MARGIELA Wool Rollneck Sweater, DOLCE & GABBANA Ribbed Mélange Wool Rollneck Sweater, SAINT LAURENT Merino Wool Rollneck Sweater


7. Suits

This is very essential especially to the guys who works in the office and who want to look sharp.

8. Jackets

9. Sunglasses

10. Sweater

//cache.mrporter.com/images/products/733756/733756_mrp_in_l.jpg large

ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Mélange Cashmere Sweater, AMI Ribbed Mélange Merino Wool Sweater, CLUB MONACO Mélange Cable-Knit Sweater, INIS MEÁIN Mélange Merino Wool And Cashmere-Blend Sweater


       

These images aren’t mine. If the owner of these images would want me to delete or remove them, I would gladly comply with their request.

      Did you like this post? What do you think the pieces? If you can add more, let me know in the comments below. I want to hear you out!

Thanks for reading! Love you guys!



Fashionably yours,

Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment